Activities are adapted to the age and skills of participants and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- The way it used to be… – activities during which children will learn what it was like to grind flour using a hand-mill, do laundry on a washboard, iron using an old iron, weigh objects on a steelyard balance, etc.
- Baking flatbread on a stove, just as our great-grandmothers used to…
- Weaving workshops– weaving on a heddle (stranded cotton bracelets) – primary and pre-secondary school (including a display of weaving on looms).
- Painting of ready plaster shapes (pictures, animals, hearts, etc.) . Children will be able to take the pieces that they make home with them.
- Small Gallery of Polish Kings (boards with portraits of kings) – trivia and anecdotes about the kings of Poland.
- Treasure hunt (with metal detector).
- Noble duels (foam swords), “About the 17th century cannon” gunner training for pre-secondary (middle) school students.
- Professional archery station
- Historical dance class court or folk dancing from the 16th-17th century (pre-secondary school).
- Outdoor games(tug-of-war, balance beam, horseshoe throwing into a basket, stilts, etc.).
- Organized playground game “Two Towers”, theatrical performance for preschoolers.
- Noble costumes– photos in a noble’s cap, zupan, gown, etc.
- Various souvenirs available for purchase. Commemorative coin from Pacowa Chata for the price of PLN 3.
- Coffee, tea for the teachers.
Price of basic offer – PLN 20 per person.
Horsedrawn wagon ride – PLN 5 /per child.